Monday 10 February 2014

Practical Magick

So today I have been writing my script for my Kickstarter video.My butterflies have butterflies. I haven't even filmed it yet. I spent this morning nursing a poorly TK (in bed in his onesie and reluctantly taking medication) and writing the script while buying soup in Tesco's. All the while listening to Practical Magic soundtrack. There is something wonderful about wrapping music around yourself like perfume or a pretty scarf. It comforts me. The world seems to want to intrude today, whether it those scarey staring eye posters from the Government or the articles of the vile erosion of our personal rights everywhere, still the music dilutes that sense of pressure.
The world is a wonderful place full of love, hope and magick. It is inspiring, beautiful and full of positive possibilities. It isn't grey, wet and dreary, it is a silver blanket leaving gems and pearls of light on every surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment