Monday 1 December 2014

Crystal Healing

Crystal Healing

As a child I would collect rocks. I particularly like fossils. For some reason I kept the ones that were my favourites in my dressing gown pockets. This was what lead to the end of my collection as my "mother" picked it up and promptly dropped it on her foot. She threw them all away. By the 1990's (how old does that make me feel!) I had been healing for about 18 months (spirit healing) and a crystal healing course came up at a local college. I ended up attending. I can remember very little about it except we used a lot of quartz and talked about cleansing and programing crystals.Something clicked. Whilst I read a lot more I never had another lesson. No qualification to speak of but I noticed how crystal use the white spirit light I was working with. I noticed I could "wake up" stones, ask them to cleanse or heal, then tell them to "rest" or sleep again. I began building a collection and by the time I had finished University most of what I have now was set. I was rather lucky. Crystals were larger and cheaper back then. I got some interesting and more rare pieces and notice that crystals come in fashions and waves. I kept healing with crystals, in fact the way I didn't starve post-University was through people paying for healing and readings.

After a while I helped out M's shop in Manchester and was paid in crystals. Not only that I gave free healing and a crystal "perscription" to customers. I got some rare angelwing selinite and calcite formations from that time. I wished I kept some desert roses, some moldvite and cheap lazer points, but hindsight and all that!
After meeting TK my relationship with crystals changed. After he touches a crystal they bond instantly. This was both wonderful and irritating in eqaul measure. I sort of felt a bit rubbish compared to him so I didn't do any healing with them in a long while.
TK has a modest collection of his own and my is now growing again. Saying that the Holy Stone collection is so huge is made the house sing when they first got here but they are quieter now. Humming to the sound of the house in general.

I taught a few workshops about crystal healing but folks don't really want to understand the complex creatures, they just want a "this for this" remedy kit. They don't quite work that way. They sing. They open and radiate places on the body and spirit. Something wonderful for one person is awful for the next. It is the song, the sound the whole that is important.

Bright Blessings xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment