Wednesday 10 June 2015

Awakening the Key

Awakening the Key



I held a workshop on Monday and other than being disappointed by people not turning up, the workshop was wonderful. The space was lovely. The weather was great and the people there really got it.
After I chased a few people on the Sunday night and got cancellations last minute before (as well as someone rushed to hospital who is totally excused), I felt a little lost, a little doubtful of myself.
One of my clients had come all the way from the other end of the country and had stayed the weekend with us. I practiced a bit of the workshop with her that night and while the doubt in myself was there I believed in the work, in the process, in what I am doing.
It works.
It cuts away all the dogma and things and show people that they are the key to unlocking their own lives, their own magick, their own happiness.
While this my own work, my own creation sewn together from teaching Craft for years and years, it is so much bigger than me now. My task is to help other people awaken, so they can carry this forward in the hundreds of way I can not even imagine yet.
This feels so important.
It feels not only a change in how magick is taught, thought about, written about, but in awareness.
I believe it is my destiny to help in an awakening.
So it has started small, many great things do. So it has been ignored by the mainstream pagan community, that too was ignore.
Maybe next I could run a taster on skype or g+, then run a course in the States. Not only is something I want to do, it is something that must happen.

Bright Blessings xxx

Remember to buy the book The Key Opening the Doorway to Magickal Practice and find handmade artisan magickal goods at Lucy Drake & Co.

The shop has been keeping us busy this weekend hence not much blogging but look at the cool stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment