Monday 1 June 2015

Amazing Reviews

Amazing Reviews


"Good morning. Would like to start the day with a book recommendation for a book, to my Witchy inclined friends. 
The author of this book is a dear and loved friend, and a powerful, knowledgeable and compassionate Witch. she is also, it turns out, a great teacher. one who guides, pushes and encourages. the tasks in this book are deceptively simple, but by no means "easy"you WILL have to push yourself to get the best out of yourself with them. But even if you find them a challenge, they will create a space in your mind for that growth to take place, at a pace that is natural to you. 
You are expected to work at it, and work hard at it, and with this, your abilities will expand and grow.
I purchased the first edition of this book, and have dipped in and out of the exercises, and found them good for focus.
With this new book, I am biting the bullet and following the schedule. I can keep it up, Lucy Drake believes in me :P
The part I expect to find trickiest is to journal the experiences as they go. I have never been a great one for this. but I have written plenty on my day one. so maybe it will come easier in time.
This book will be MOST useful for people starting out. for many years, I've said there's not really a great beginners book out there. Too many of them have at least one or two things there that are misleading, misguiding, or to be taken with a pinch of salt. so that when you recommend them to people, you find yourself saying "that bit, this bit, don't pay it much mind, but the rest is good"
this is all good. 
It doesn't tell you what to think or what to believe, but how to make it WORK. 
Essentially it teaches you how to train your mind.
Having said this is most useful to beginners, It is also of great value to the more experienced, whether that is by following the programme as laid out, as I am now doing (and I am starting at Novice. no ego here. when I complete, I will give it time, then start again at the next level) or by using the excellent exercises as a psychic M.O.T, reset, or tune up.
So any Witchy people. please consider this wonderful book. It is for people at any level of practice.
you can see my five star review of the first edition here"


I might have to print this out for my wall of awesome! Not a bad way to start a Monday?

Bright Blessings xxx

Don't forget you can buy the book The Key Opening the Doorway to Magickal Practice on Amazon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment