Wednesday 22 July 2015

Psychics are so cool.

Psychics are so cool.


After the initial burst of gratitude and love from being alive and home, exhaustion kicked in. So too did all the great (please note this is sarcasm) amount of psychic weirdness.
Well not weirdness, normal for me.
I am sure some people thinks this makes me feel "special" and "wow" and ooooh. No. Nope. Not at all.
It makes me tired.
Kinda grumpy truth be told.

Yesterday I got jolted awake by someone slapping the back of my head so hard (all of which I felt) making a needle I was holding in my mouth go right through the roof of my mouth.

Not fun. I felt all fuzzy and not quite headache all day from that one.

Moving on. This morning. At least it was an interesting story, but my back is kinda sore from the bullet.

"I" am in a Nazi prison, but it a movable "camp" not a fixed one. I am dressed as a nun and praying in Latin as the officer takes off my habit and beats me. The soldiers look terrified and uncomfortable. Some of them begin to pray under their breath. I don't know what made me think of it, but I start to sing psalms. We lurch and stop. I hear gunfire. The officer order the soldiers to see what is the hold up. I hear a familiar voice. A woman. I make a grab for the knife at his belt. I stab him just twice, under his arm and in his neck. Betty is at the door. She lets me out and we put on soldiers uniform on, then our nuns habits. I find my gun. We walk through a village. It is busy with people and the is melting snow.
We find our hidden motor bike and get strip off our habits. We laugh. We even smoke a cigarette together as we speed down the hills. I can still feel some of the documents of paper pressed against my skin around my belly. We get off the bike and head on foot up a steep bank. I bury the camera in the green wet ground. We crest the bank..."


I have just had a big ass salt bath so I can maybe get some peace. I will also be simmering herbs and oils all day to try and keep the dead more firmly the other side of The Veil.

Being psychic is a gift. Yet not one that that is cool or even particularly fun for the most part.

I am not quite ready to write about my adventures the other side of the Veil while in hospital, I will probably share some of those in my other blog.



Bright Blessings xxx

Don't forget to check out the shop and buy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment