Thursday 12 May 2016

Reincarnation

Reincarnation



The idea that souls and spirits continue beyond death and can be reborn in a living form was present in many Indo-European religious ideas across Asia and Europe and was the basis of many teaching and faiths including Hinduism and Buddhism.
Judeo-Christian ideas almost wiped this idea out of Europe but when the British colonised India (and did some terrible, terrible things) the pollination of ideas began to trickle back to Europe. The ideas of karma and dharma (though misunderstood) slowly creep into Western thought again.
It was however the !960's when Western culture began to re-examine yogic teachings and Buddhist ideas that it gained much ground.
Most people's idea about karma is it is a tit-for-tat. "Do bad and bad will happen."
This is not how karma was ever supposed to work. Dharma has many meanings but to the best of my understanding it is our soul contract with the Universe. It is how you live your life from the inside out (it is no good going good while being "impure of heart".) It is living with a clean soul.
Karma is what happens during and after your life. It is the cosmic soul account. Are you in credit or debt? Every kind act, ever cruel word, large and small.
It is also my understanding that this debt is not only on the individual but within soul families and groups. So your "bad deeds" may appear to go unpunished this life but you may pay in the pain or suffering of those you love.
While some of this was and is used to explain and demonise those who suffer or are abused in life and give credence to strict and unfair hierarchies the complex soul and spirit balances does seem to have something to it.

I would as a child "just know" how to do things. As a teen I was regressed and this opened a floodgate for me of memories. It can be complicated and have seen people mirror or fall back into old patterns from other lives. Sometimes the intense bond or feeling I had for someone is there and they don't remember or don't care. Or care too much. Confusing old feelings for ones this life.In terms of dharma I feel am doing pretty well and I have untangled many knots this time around from many many old lives.
Most people who don't believe in reincarnation either like the idea of heaven or hell (the wicked should be punished?) or think everyone says they were "someone important."
As I started regressing folks myself at about 17, the opposite is often true. From children dying in Victoria gutters to Roman soldiers standing in the rain, eating the same crap every day.
Brand new human souls tend to have a totally different energy.
Old souls are easier to spot. Most folks are somewhere in the middle.
My daughter vividly remembers dying in hospital with blood pouring from her nose. She had a Dad called Danny and played the drums. She was about four or five when she told me that.
The first time I made bread I was weirder out making it on a table rather than on the floor. Most ancient breads are made that way.

I don't know all the answers to reincarnation. I know that there or "other" places through the Veil. Ones of spirit, of those learning there. Yet neither can I ignore my own memories or those I have seen other people experience.
I still make pretty good bread.

Bright Blessings xxx

2 comments:

  1. Blessed Be Lucy, Many Blessings, ((((((((((((Many Long Tight Loving Healing Warm Continuous Bear & Dragon Hugs))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of good vibes and much love to you Lucy ❀♥(~‿~)♥❀

    ReplyDelete