Thursday 12 December 2013

Healing Rites

Gramar nazi's and spelling police, no comments because I am tired, dyslexic and on the computer with no spell checker.
So. As you may or may not know my spiritual evil twin (she claims I am her evil twin) is looking at the prospect of losing a child. Shai's beautiful daughter was in a car collision on the 9th of December (the anversary of my own daughters death.) 
I spent yesterday shopping and preparing herbs, oils and a drop of my blood in my cauldron simmering away.
I bought more candles and some herbs for incense. I got mini witch to clean and tidy the space and after a ritual bath and put on my robes I prepared the incense. It had many things in it, ground applewood, lavender, heartease and so on. I carved the main spell/prayer candle and painted it with the reduction of herbs and such I had simmered a few hours before.
After dinner (vegie stew) we set up the altar and TK unwapped our tools. Mini witch got changed and then so did TK.
I cast a circle, called the corners, and read the Charge of the Goddess. I got TK to read the Charge of the God.
We sang and clapped and drummed to power the circle. The we visualized stand around the hospital bed. We chanted and chanted. It was very intense and I know I could "see" Emily while we worked. When we were done I blessed the cup and we all had a sip. 
I release and thanked everyone from the circle and TK wrapped the tools and my books and put them away. The rest of the healing altar is still there and the candle is still burning.

Today I have been cleaning and looking after Pops. It isn't late but I am really tired.  

1 comment:

  1. the hospital staff must have been freaked out..hee hee.. sounds wonderful. hopefully it will help but be careful. I awoke a friend with a similar problem from a coma with magic and he was very brain damaged. so make sure what is best for her. letting her go or keeping her here. I now way, if it is meant to be, heal this person.. I wish magic could put the brain back together. The coma may be induced so she can heal. what parts of her brain were affected? My friend had no memory for months and had to go through lots of therapy. He is alive now but not happy. he was in his last year of law school when it happened, now he cant do much..:(

    ReplyDelete