Tuesday 17 December 2013

Spell work

Lots of spell work underway as well as the Great Mother healing altar which is taking up most of the big table today. Should really be doing real world presents and so on but I am happy splashing about in the magick waters today.
I had physio yesterday. It hurt. Like really hurt. I am rather tender and bruised today.


The rose thorns are part of my standard protection wards and they fell down this morning so I unwrapped them and burnt the last binding (it burned for ages on the outside of my window sill). I then rebound them with three different charms. I sealed it with crayon wax and used TK pentagram ring to seal it tightly.
Then I added the hanging (so it sits in my front window) of white satin ribbon enchanting it with a Goddess blessing.
I like the sealing so much I experimented on the spell candle someone asked me to do today after I dressed it in oils.
When I find the motivation I will clean and cleanse so I can work "proper" later.

No comments:

Post a Comment