Monday 28 April 2014

Endings and Beginnings

So the Kickstarter is over. I didn't get what I wanted. Yet I may still yet get what I need. The whole process made me do things outside of my comfort zone. Everything from making videos to writing about myself. I may have lost a little but I have gained a lot. I  AM going to publish a book on Amazon when I get some art work and can figure out my photo editing software. I have more books on the go now than I thought possible a year ago. I think I am going to expand on my blogs and on my videos.This process has taught me a lot. More than ever to trust my voice, my way and my darling TK. He has been amazing. We did ritual on Saturday and it was more perfect than I can describe. Then on Sunday pagan field trips with E and D. The forest, waterfall and yew tree grove was, as always awesome. Being with people who get it, was even better. I have some natural spring water and Druids Well water. All the cleaning? Not today though I have lots to do. Driving lesson and a walk to get the cash to pay for it as I forgot to get any cash yesterday. Oops. Still the weather is awesome.
So what blogs do you think would make great books?
What blogs would make great Youtube videos?
I am writing Entering In, (working title) the follow on from the The Key.
Not-so-Imaginary-Friends would be great because a lot of kids seem to have these issues and I could help!
The Thrifty Witchin' is popular too!
I have a Fae fiction in the pipe line too. 
So until next time
Blessings .

No comments:

Post a Comment