Saturday 30 May 2015

Follow your Fear

Follow your Fear

So I have embraced this and because I needed a little nudge, when people asked about me and my life I wrote it down.This means I have a new blog. 

My faerytales is a mix of my story and my knowledge about the fae folk. 
It is very personal and makes me feel vulnerable and raw when I write it. It is personal and scary as vulnerability is something I work at.
Yet it felt like it was time. I can not promise you an easy read, though people find humor in my honest voice even in the darkest moments. Must be a British thing!
I did quite well with it this week but as I have gotten sicker (my kidney's are not happy) I have struggled to find the focus I felt I needed to write from.
I have smiled, felt glad, sobbed my eyes out in the process of writing this, yet I had to face it. 
If you just like my "how to" stuff this might not be for you, but my life is a supernatural stew of weirdness, wonderfulness and pain and sorrow.
I hope you will join me. I hope that it might inspire you. Embolden you.
As two very wise friends of mine have said,

I am an imperfect hero. A healer who has known great pain and great joy. I am the witch.

Bright Blessings xxx

As always don't forget to BUY MY BOOK The Key Opening the Doorway to Magickal Practice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment