Wednesday 28 October 2015

Autumn Makes

Autumn Makes

I have been writing a bit more but my health has been sucky the last few months and I have been doing real world things like set up a Home Ed gaming group where I live. Pretty cool and awesome! (or nerdy as hell)
I have been attempting to write and research Adventures in Pagan Baking, and it is patchy at best. This was a date and nut yeast bread. It was good.
Then I found this in a shop and fell in love with everything about it!
Which lead me to this.
Me and E (aka was mini-witch but is nearly as tall as me) made the leaf and toadstool decorations and pimped the felt leaf garland we bought!
Well then we had a big make for a secret project (known as Critmas) including a load of new makes and designs like this. It was a cool make and I enjoyed it a lot. (if you like thid sort of thing check out the shop).

Then came the papermache pumpkins (lots of glitter) the third one is "still in progress" and E wants to design a "proper scary face". 
I have made incense, writing huge stories, designed two towns and loads of goodies for people in America.
My writing and blogging has suffered BUT everything is an education right?

Bright Blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment