Tuesday 3 November 2015

Emilia

Emilia

The last few days have been challenging. Yet surround by love and warmth, friendship and faith it has made me appreciate things all the more.
Last night (after snuggling with my TK and E all day) I got a lovely message from a pale witch called Emilia.
It read
"Hello,
I have featured your beautiful item on my BLOG for witcheries of Etsy! The blog has over 11,800 followers by now. I hope you like the blog and that the feature drives new traffic your way!We'd be very grateful if you wanted to give our shop a shoutout back somewhere on social media!

The blog is here: etsycult.tumblr.com
I also pinned the item here: pinterest.com/heliumraven/witchy-etsy

Our shop is here: gorimbaud.etsy.com
And we're @gorimbauddesigns on instagram!

Happy sales!
Emilia"


As you can see, it is quite lovely!
In the spirit of sharing and putting positivity out there in the witchy community I thought I would share it here too.

Bright Blessings xxx
Our Pintrest is here https://www.pinterest.com/lomalleylocal/lucy-drake-co/


No comments:

Post a Comment