Sunday 8 February 2015

Resting

Resting

I am bad at resting. I find taking long baths a chore (20 mins in and out usually). I have only really had holidays (vacations)that involved running and round like a crazy person. Even meditating is doing something.
So when I get sick (damn you auto-immune disorder) I hate it. I fidget. I read. I make things. I write. I suck at resting.
I am trying. (Yes, very I know) so at time like this when it hit me hard and I am in agony and feel faint sitting down and can't take pain relief.
I have done a lot this week while also trying to maintain plenty of rest because TK was sick and if he is ill, I will usually follow.
So the long and the short of it is I am ill in bed. This sucks giant ass.
Still I will get better soon. *slurps herbal tea*

No comments:

Post a Comment