Tuesday 21 January 2014

Art.

I first started drawing, painting and sculpting my Goddesses and Gods, Fae and spirits, because I either couldn't afford the ones that I liked, or the ones I found were lacking in something.
I didn't give them as gifts and I didn't sell them. Then people started asked for pieces. Sometimes as presents for ritual rooms, sometimes as spell canvases with a particular intent. 
My paintings are now all over the world, which is a little weird for me but I like that people get what I do, well some people!

I spent my "free" time today painting. I have four big ones on the go at the moment. Two are inspired by books and one is the Light Goddess that will sit opposite the Dark Goddess. I don't know what I am doing with the fourth canvas except drawing birds all over it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment