Thursday 9 January 2014

Rest.
              I knew I would have an intense and wonderful experience with an online course last night but I woke yesterday feeling really ill and crappy (coughing lumps and sneezing). I tried to rest most of the day. I managed to lie on the sofa but not to sleep (I think I was too excited). The day passed quickly. I drank herbal tea and took regular stuff for my fever. By the time the course started at 7.30pm I even sounded human!
Well it was just brilliant. Not only did I understand what was being spoken about I found it very stimulating and after it finished my brain felt stretched but in a good way. I was tempted to head straight to be but I was kind of wired.
Any way 3am happened and I finally crawled into bed. I heard TK get up today but though I managed to get out of bed I could not form words properly. He very kindly said I look like the dead and that he would go and clean and shop for his father today. (Why I dragged my ass out of bed).
I have folks who have called and want readings in the next few days and I am loathed to cancel but I don't want to get any sicker.
I intend to go back to bed and meditate on the idea of marga. It means "the path" or "the way", like dao does. I do enjoy the way the Universe paints and weaves things together. The way I get a new words for path when I am planning a book about paths...I can feel subtle connection on the edge of my mind crystallizing slowly. Ideas about myth, poetry and symbolism, about dreams and magick, about The Veil. Is the Veil a dream space? If you can enter this dreaming at will (astral projection, spirit journeying, fae work) are you tapping into a "collective unconscious"? Is it a marga space with depth, potential and paradox?
Oddly I feel that I need to sleep on it. That the answers will resolve if I just let them. It of course could just evaporate like some such thoughts do only to fall as something that appears new later. I feel I will dream of the ocean, I long for it today (not that I could enjoy it).




Somewhere

Somewhere between the sky and sea
That is where my love will be.
It doesn't settle anywhere
It floats like clouds within the air.
It has no time, it has no space
My love does not dwell in one place
Somewhere between the sky and sea
That is where my love will be
It has no colour you can see
But takes the skies hues reflectively.
Where all you see is rain and cloud
I see my love whisper aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment