Tuesday 14 January 2014

January.

Always a crazy month with all the birthdays. Especially so this one. We did ritual (a small one) on TK's birthday (just as it turned at about 1am). He cut off a lot of his hair (well I cut it) and gave it up to the fire and to the big fat moon. It was rather emotional.
It burned for a while (in the pit) after we went to bed. Then was yesterday it's self which revolved around cake. Good friends came over in the evening and we feasted.

Today I am glad we have vegi burgers planned. We intend to have big feast on the weekend of my birthday.
I am feeling tired but positive about all the future holds. 
I have this weird creative itch in my brain. A poem brewing. A spell. A dream? 
I think I am going to need much more hedge clippings, as orders for protective charms are stacking up. The willow and hawthorn are not such an issue it is the blackthorn that is difficult to collect and work with.

I had more physiotherapy yesterday too, which wasn't as painful as the last batch, but I am really rather sore today, especially with caring for Pops. Still it is how I walk my Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment