Monday 20 January 2014

The Book


So where have I been? The simple answer is is in bed or working with my NEW EDITOR!!! It is so exciting and complicated but we figured out that self publishing is going to be easier than paying someone else to do it for me. I have started a Kickstarter account and I will be gifting donors affirmation cards (still designing) maybe recording one of my guided meditations for folks to download, and at some point making a video!
So I am still writing, and learning, I am just pouring it into the 
THE KEY: Unlocking your Magickal Potential.
I want an actual book (with the new book smell and everything) and this miracle I invited into my life gets the work, gets where I am coming from, and doesn't want to rip me off.
It is so hard for me right now to keep all of the plans secret (but they need to be). I am also planning book two (planning maybe a strong word, maybe treading the grapes and seeing what comes out).
My birthday is coming up and I will be 35. I don't feel embarrassed about how old I am, after the last year I am just glad I made it. While I have some invasive surgery and other tests coming up in the near future I am focusing on the positive.
I wanted to thank all you guys that read my work and that believe in me and what I am doing. So because I suck at keeping my own secrets here is a sneak peek at some blurb for ya.

"The Key is a magickal manual to unlocking your own potential. It is practical, insightful and allows the student of any level to look at their path with new eyes. There are assignments, poems, prayers, meditations of many kinds with a support and warmth that a seasoned teacher gives. Regardless of your place under the pagan umbrella there is something within this book can teach you. It treats the student holistically to allow greater balance with both ritual and non ritual magickal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment