Monday 27 January 2014

Steam.
After a long birthday weekend of much food and merriment I seem to have caught the chesty lurgy of one of my many guests. He is still here and currently steaming in my "working" cauldron with herbs, fruit and oils. I believe we will all have a sit and steam. To cleanse and be clear. It is a great way to get rid of all the gunk. As a meditation it is also rather powerful. I sometimes end up scrying with the dark murky depths too. Truths foreseen are not always truths, especially when you are off balance.
My blend today was sage, rosemary and thyme, a touch of lavender, juniper, some essential oils (black pepper and clove).
I will be immersing my self in deeper waters too. Looking at myths and symbols in old poetry.
I doubt the dishes will get done today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment