Monday 6 January 2014

Sorry for the Silence.

I have been busy.

This painting is being auctioned off to help the medical cost for my dear friends daughter.
I have also been asked to do some work protecting some folks from some rather unpleasant folk to that end I made this.

It has been brought to my attention that some...person is going through this blog and ripping me off wholesale and passing the ideas of as their own.While that is sad, I do not find it particularly vexing. You may be able to copy my talk but you can not walk my walk. I always find it puzzling when folks do this to me. Not because I think my ideas are so great, but because they value their own experiences so little. Any the who, busy, busy busy. Going to do a big ritual tonight and stay over. I will get round to taking down my decorations at some point....
You know I think I will make one of the thorn rings for myself when I have time.


No comments:

Post a Comment