Monday 12 May 2014

Healing and being healed.

Healing and being healed.

Being a healer on and off for about 20 years I have noticed a few things. Healers are often amazing, generous, kind people. They also sometimes look for what needs healing before they see the person. They are often terrible at looking after there own needs and life. I took a great leap in accepting the healing and wisdom of others this past week.
I still have a cough/cold/thing but something in me feels different. I sleep better. I wake brighter. I am calmer.
I feel better. Sometimes when people do not appreciate what I do, or who I am, or dismiss my wisdom because I make mistakes (how do you think I got my wisdom?) I forget myself and it has been a wonder to be reminded.
I taught and was given some great lessons last night in my circle of light.
Most of which I can not put into words.

 Mountain 
My feet are sore.
I lift my head.
I breathe in the air

Look to the skies ahead.
I move my feet
One step at a time.
Sometimes I turn to see behind.
Sometimes it rains.
The ground is hard
Or too soft, yet so so green.
Clouds pass.
Sun sets.
Moon rises.
Stars spin.
I move my feet.
Step after
Step
After
Step
After a while my mind wanders.
I see not the scant path.
I see faces in the trees.
Hear voices on the wind.
Music?
Is that music?
Then for a moment there is no mountain.
My feet don't hurt.
Something reveals it's self.
Then it is gone.
Like smoke
Or biscuits unattended.
Faint crumbs.
I lift my head
And keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment