Friday 27 June 2014

Good things

Good things



So I am sat listening to the wonderful Gayla Drake's music. All is right with the world. I have a lovely glow and energy all around me. Today we will be shooting pictures for goods to go into the Etsy store. I am excited. I am also happy that the plumber will around a little later to fix the (nearly new) loo they put in. Some kind of valve problem. 
I am just so grateful and happy this morning. I can feel that "thing" that was stuck, that block is now gone and everything is flowing, exactly as it should.
Tomorrow I will be making that hand blended herbal incense (no fillers, no synthetics, just herbs, resins and essential oils) with E. I do like making days. I could even make some more charms. I feel like I could do anything today.
All the right people are almost in place for another something I am working on. I call it The Healer Guild. I am drawing local healers of all kinds together to heal each other and learn from each other too. Healers give great advice but rarely take their own so having folks there to take care of each other as well as be around like minded folk of all paths and so on can be nothing but good.

1 comment:

  1. AW shucks and thanks and WOW I would so love to be part of a Healers Guild. That sounds enormously helpful and lovely. We have been talking about having a Reiki Practice Group where a bunch of us can get together and talk "shop" and work on each other, and I should probably find somebody to champion that, because I have too many irons in the fire as it is . . . You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete