Wednesday 4 June 2014

Radio Ga Ga

Radio Ga Ga


So I was on the radio! Prairieland pagan radio to be precise! It was a blast with Lyn and Gayla, I had such a good time and yesterday though I allocated it as a rest day, I was still wired! I seemed to send all day trying to sleep and failing. Today I am a rather foggy wisp of a thing, not unlike the weather (the dog is snuggled up next to me sharing my wool blanket). I enjoyed it so much I toyed with a new microphone I saw today.
In the last few days I have done some lovely meditations and spoken to such wonderful people.  I feel very blessed. 
The interest in the book (regular and Kindle) is kind of blowing my mind! The positive response from those reading it that was exactly what they were looking for makes me a bit teary. Then I even had someone ask me to become a moderator for a facebook group (I looked over the application and figured I am already avoiding writing too much as it is!) This BIG LOVE and RESPECT thing coming at me is just great!

My meditations (think I will add them to the next book) are about radiating loving emotion (the beginning of a traditional Buddhist meditation) but rather than expand we simply dwell in a loving space with the breath. It is of course simple and difficult in the way that dwelling with the self can be.
I am hoping to run circle tomorrow night (though I am betting TK would prefer Friday the 13th, it is a thing, he finds them lucky) but I still don't know if I should invite both my students (the couple, that are no longer, a couple). On the one hand I am still their teacher. On the other there is no bullshiting energy, it is what it is. Any negative feelings (regardless of what they say) will spill out and I really don't think that would help anyone least of them.
I think this has been bothering more than I realised.
Still silly to worry.
All will be good. I hope that when the brain fog and rain lifts I will jump back into writing the next book with gusto. I will allocate myself a good week of writing (no cooking or cleaning) and see how far I get! I have written around 6 weekly assignments and exercises as well as questions and explanations on how to use the book. I don't think it helps I am working in Microsoftword and it is slow and glitchy, I much prefer my pencil and note book. Still I know that when it comes to publishing it won't be such a giant pain to format! Small pain now, verses large pain later! 
I do love sitting and writing, just me and the dog, soft music, blanket across my knee, maybe the sound of the washing machine or mini witch doing her thing.

2 comments:

  1. It was my first show, too, and very fun to have you as our first guest! I think we broke the ice nicely, don't you agree? I ordered The Key yesterday myself. On a long journey of study and training, I have stopped my haphazard ways and started going into intensively training my mind and my thoughts. I've been using Christopher Penczak's "Temple of Witchcraft" series as my workbooks, and they have been fantastic. Looking forward to learning new stuff and getting another perspective. Bright blessings of rest and wellness be upon you!

    ReplyDelete