Monday 28 July 2014

Deep as Water's Tide shall Flow

Deep as Water's Tide Shall Flow.


This weekend has been one of wonder. Of connection and re-connection. Of flow and magick. Now I had a house full of people, which is usually rather stressful, especially when you care that they are happy and see you in the best light, yet I was calm and relaxed. 
Alright I and N (she stopped over to meet my honoured guests) may have been cleaning late Friday night before they arrived on Saturday morning but the whole rest of the time felt like a break.
Everything flowed. Firstly because my dear friend and old teacher CW and I can and have talked about everything and anything under the sun. There is no feeling to deep, no situation too grim, no joke too dirty, no gross story too gross. There is not need to edit. To be other than my authentic self and magickally his beautiful, funny and talented wife extended this beingness too. The instant we met all concerns melted. She just smiled and I felt like I had always known her. I was then gifted with a beautiful salt lamp oil burner. TK jumped into action cutting and making the most beautiful bind runes within what seemed like minutes but was probably an hour. 
First we all went out for possibly the largest lunch ever. Stuffed to the gills we had a wander into a charity shop. Though we picked stuff for ourselves (a long billowing cotton dress and some bits and bobs, CW beat me to paying. (I have seen him do this often.) We picked up some supplies (not least a 3 punnets of giant strawberries.) Then we headed home.We talked, and talked and laughed. M (CW's wife) gave me not one but 2 massage treatments on Saturday afternoon while the others played card games and laughed.  The energy in our home lifted, sang, and tingled. We threw some marinated steaks and corn onto the grill and dressed some of my homegrown lettuce leaves. Strawberry bourbon and lemonade as well as some of the boozy fruit did the rounds too. As the fire started I did a little blessing and we all circled around. That was the fullest extent of magick that day. Sunday was relaxed and calm. Again lots food. Then I got out my books of shadows, in the aim of trying to find handfastings, which they asked me to perform. I of course agreed. I agreed because I have never seen the old goat happier, and they are clearly crazy about each other After three years of marriage that is no mean feat. We read and looked through different ideas. As we did N painted and the whole house was just awash with good energy. This is not surprising what with everyone but TK and I being water signs!
CW asked or TK suggested a breaking of binds to CW's now deceased wife. TK and I worked together in the garden. It was a simple but powerful rite. TK made an unbinding rune and got CW to tear it and speak his heart. I used sword and athame to cut all the ties to A. It was more than time. It was simple but powerful and we all felt it release.
After such wonderful therapies the day before I offered M a massage.
After some struggle TK brought down my massage couch (M is a holistic therapist also) and I gave her a massage. I think she was impressed.She just kept saying wow. Then the lovely couple headed towards the train station and home. Yet N asked for a massage and then mini-witch, who is decidedly not as mini! N was mostly asleep by the time I finished and I felt I was back in the flow. After dinner N, mini witch and myself went off to pick blackberries and we got a decent haul. TK's response when he first saw it was the same as mine. "Going to need more bourbon!"
N and I talked about how special and peaceful and relaxed everything had been (she is usually rather shy) and I commented about how that it how it is supposed to feel. 
This morning N and I did some meditation and some emotion release work. Her flow is so much better. She is so strong and talented and beautiful. She has seen her path and light and her heart burns brightly with dreams and inspiration. Not only for her painting but in making her life a piece of art!
M bought my book and I gave them a copy of my book of poems (CW writes poetry). Everything is flowing in the right direction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment