Saturday 12 July 2014

Harvesting on Super-moon

Harvesting on Super-moon


TK took this awesome shot last night with his new camera. It is a bit sticky and uncomfortable here, especially for the ginger (aka me).
It has been a while as I am in (as are nearly everyone else at LucyDrake&Co ) are in some kind of creative frenzy. Mini witch has been sculpting some beautiful things with clay as well as helping with research in herbs for the spell charms we are working on. N is just being amazing! She is designing the prayer posters from my book The Key. When not taken pictures of the moon TK is making his amazing bindrunes.
Today we are preparing, harvesting from the garden herbs and organizing for that moon power to bless all our new projects and our new products!
Here is me wearing my new bindrune with my "new" boline, and my vervain from the garden at mid-day!



No comments:

Post a Comment