Tuesday 30 September 2014

Gathering and Growing

Gathering and Growing

I know, I have been terrible at writing my blog. Well I have been busy, not excuse. I have also been taking some very important "work on myself" time. The shift in seasons brought up deep and old darkness and pain. Rather than glossing over, I decided to take these pieces and work with them. For each thing there is a season. I have also been baking, making and picking my way through charity shops (thrift stores). 

Me and N spent a lovely Saturday evening making this. I scavenged the hoops from wooden bracelets. The glass from a necklace has both an eye feel, and a spiral. Then I used the Holy stone and the rowan wood I gathered.

Cabbage and bacon bake and oat bran bread, made from scratch by hand. There was cake but it went too quickly for me to take a photo!  (Banana Bread and Ginger Crunch Cake).

I also had the great pleasure of having my old HP in circle on Friday with me, TK, and N.
We cast the circle together (a circle variant I have used before to align our energies early on). Called the quarters, and evoked. I then did a Goddess prayer from my book and everyone seem to find if affecting in a positive way. Then with maybe less preparation than N normally gets we began. She kept up well though (playing with the big guns now N). It was a journey circle and it was great. It really was good. I was working with King Arawn the Stag and his dogs. They chased the deer into the forest. It really was deep and meaningful for everyone and it was great to see N working with masculine energy as BG and TK brought it in abundance to this circle. There were clunky moments but for a first time of us together it was really good.
I bought a load of new storage this weekend to put all my packaging and crafting stuff in as it was taking over the room! 


We found and bought new things for making. TK is experimenting with rune dice with great result. N and I took apart some necklaces for their beads and details.
Then the Sunday swim. I swam much further and deeper than usual (I try and not dive too deep because having a nasal polyp burst is not fun) as did mini witch, amazing what avoiding lots of splashy kids will do (baby pool was closed). I really enjoyed it at the time, but Monday I was wiped out and not able to do much of anything.
I feel really inspired by the work we did and I am doing. I wrote more of my book and began planning the next one (I know). I even bought a new notebook!
The ideas were really flowing. I keep coming back to the idea for my Sacred Spa and retreat too. 
Oh and TK found Pintrest, not that he knows how to jump into that addition yet!
I am listen to myself and my guides. 
I am being gentle with myself. After all, I don't know many people who have been through the trauma's I have with that heart as whole as mine is. It is okay to be gentle with myself as I would be others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment