Monday 6 October 2014

The Hunters Moon

The Hunters Moon

Last night and the night before I slept terribly. This is rare. If sleeping was a sport I would be a gold medalist. I thought last night might have been better as TK and I "unplugged" and logged off. I had been craving beef so we had steak and salad (with blue cheese sauce for myself). It didn't end up romantic evening but we work on wands and designs together harmoniously. My favorite being a Hunters wand, or Stag wand. I had not even noticed we are working up to a Hunter Moon. 





Today I will be fixing my house/temple protections and wards. I will mix herbs, seeds, salts and oils and scatter them around the property line. Feed my house guardians too. 


I also made a crystal meditation incense. One jar is still sat on my altar charging with my big points and a grid of tumbled quartz and citrine.
Off to fix lunch and sprinkle so magick.
Bright Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment