Thursday 19 September 2013

So, here I am in a new blog spot because I don't want to be the moaning negative person I do not have to be.
Here will be some of the rituals, rites, poems, spells and charms I made pretty much all the time. It is part of my daily practice. (Something I teach and live everyday.)
Last night was the first night of the full moon, tonight will be at it's fullest and then Friday will be the last. I do not always work every night of the three but it is good at this time of year to be filled with gratitude for all we have sown and grown this year. I figure I have a lot to be grateful for. Not least having manged finally to write my first book on the Craft and started the next bit. It needs editing and so on but I am really pleased with it.
So last night TK (my husband and partner in the Craft) and I were pretty tired. Most of my tools were up stairs but we didn't bother ferrying our wands and athames and robes. I cleared the altar in the living and dressed it with hazelnuts (leading to some fun moments of run away nuts) my new God and Goddess candles I had worked, blessed and craved into that day. I put my one of my Fey foci on the altar and turned out the lights. In the mostly dark I burnt some sweet resins and cleansed the space with my broom (she stays down stairs). TK and I disrobed quietly. I even used my broom to cast the circle and then I call the corners. I did the full Charge of the Goddess too. Then we just sat together holding each other, telling each other all the things we were grateful for. The dog wasn't impressed we wouldn't let her up! We lay peacefully in each others arms for what felt like minutes but hours past. We then released the quarters and all those within forces within. I felt a bit sorry for TK who had to get dressed and take the dog out into the rain. 
I got to go straight to sleep.
So today the altar is read for tonight and all me and mine will show sing the circle round later. My daily practice today has been about love. Just loving and being loved. Just breathing it into and through myself. Even though I woke feeling a touch groggy and not with it everything here feels peaceful, positive and sparkly. Life is good. All of the coming darkness is not filled with fear, but with the gentle acceptance that it is time to dream big. See things through. Enjoy all the good given.
I need a standard lamp in here I think to give me more light to sew my magick charms with. For the rest I will be the light I need.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment