Wednesday 13 November 2013

Fae healing

Fae healing

So I am working on a soul healing ritual and even TK wants to be involved working with cure boil and bindrunes! So great to see him motivated.
As I began working on the healing narrative I noticed it would probably help not only him but other lost fae creatures, swimming around in their human skins feeling all weird and the wrong shape.
It is Hiraeth. A longing, a homesickness for a place that never was, a never when. Mourning. 
The beginning of the prayer/ is something like this:


Come home
Come home.
The dreams are now beginning.
Come home
Come home.
The shining snow is singing.
Ride on
Ride on
The light you seek is nearing.
Ride on
Ride on
The mists and fog are clearing.
Come now
Come now
Sit safe besides my hearth.
Rest now
Rest now.
Safe from all the dark.
Wake up
Wake up.
The doorway is near now
Wake up
Wake up
There nothing else to fear now.


I haven't yet worked out all the details but I think I will be making candles and working with the Elfstar. I am also think I might get out my metallic powders and either mix them into the wax to maybe make a spell canvas (a painting as a charm).
On a practical note I am looking at my living room thinking I am going to need to clean this space. It is amazing the amount of random crap that seems to get dumped. Being as I live in tiny British terrace house with less space and storage that many American folks have in their garages...anyways!
I will probably need some serious food for post/late in the ritual as I will need to ground myself, so I should figure out what I am making and/baking soon too.
So will have to do the prep Saturday and then work on Sunday, a weekend of magick it is!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment