Tuesday 19 November 2013

Fey ritual. Part 2

Fey ritual. Part 2

So I started last nights rites by singing the poem I wrote and getting TK and mini witch to colour in elven stars (I even used crayons). This really lifted us all and made us giggle and be silly. We ate our sacred meal of lamb and rosemary again. (No dumplings though).




I got out my descant recorder, my whistle and my drum. We charged the circle and placed our art on the fire place.  TK lit lots of tealight candles and the whole room look beautiful.

 The stars looked even more lovely and we lit the blue candles I had dressed with metal powder and glitter to look like starry skies.
I cast the circle, called the corners and TK drummed while mini witch and I chanted. We built on the power the drawing and the singing had given us.When there was enough energy we made a big blue ball of light by adding a little at a time each, and passing it around the circle. When the energy ball get really big we sent it out. I blessed the cup (so co and archers with wild berries) and we shared it.
At this point I was flagging and TK released the quarters and circle.


1 comment:

  1. Oh it sounds like you had a beautiful night. It sounds lovely. I could visualize thru your description. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete