Monday 25 November 2013

Struggling.

I woke up late and all of the things I had planned to do are now in the dust as TK left me to sleep. I am meeting him at lunch time but I was having difficulty...finding my good attitude today. Okay I was pissed off. I know I have the Yuletide craft projects under way and keeping mini witch busy but I really needed to reconnect and feel blessed. I lit a candle (a basil one me and TK made the other day) and had a prayer and it has helped. Prayer can be a dirty word in the pagan community. It has lost much of it's light, and grace. It is sometimes call spiritual begging but I do not find it so. Prayer for me a connection. A moment or several moments where I reach up and within to connect to that spark, the grace, the feeling of blessedness. Prayer for me it not an out pouring of woes and wants but a moment of hope and peace. I have to surrender my day, let it be as it is and see it with eyes of wonder not anger.
 
Joy Prayer

Goddess within me
Bring me swiftly to my greatest Joy.
Goddess what brings me Joy
Brings me closer to you.
I am a unique being of Joy
I surrender to you,
For you are my greatest good.
I honour you in my heart
I honour myself.
I honour and love all the gifts you give me.
I know they will bring me abundance
For your cup overflows always.
Only good can come
From following my highest calling.




No comments:

Post a Comment