Tuesday 11 March 2014

Books, Salt and a naughty dog.

I have been attempting to write more of book 2 today. I got to a mediation/assignment and I realized that a picture would be best (how to draw pentagrams and why you should). Now you know my dog isn't...bright, but certain things make her even more stupid than usual. One of those is the sound my phone camera makes when I am taking pictures, well phone doing anything makes her whine and bark. After several failed attempts due to general dog based butt nugget-ry she nipped my skirt. Mummy is not very happy. She gets placed in doggy time out. She has now come out. The photos came out well. Moon salt is lovely to make.




Mini witch was very good as my hand model.




 Dog has had her cushion taken from the sofa and put on the floor.
Honestly I have no idea how anyone could do anything without dogs, children and husbands making it difficult! I mean, where would the challenge be if you were just allowed to sit down and write!

No comments:

Post a Comment