Monday 3 March 2014

Authenticity.

I am very lucky. I am a dog owner and I am sure that it keeps me grounded in real emotion and feeling. If I can meditate while the dog uses me as a piece of furniture, barks at the phone, cries because she isn't getting cuddles; then I know how to meditate in the quiet. I don't work under an exotic name (Lucy is what everyone calls me) not that a pretty names are wrong, I am just in a place where being me, is worthy. I don't want to waste my energy, mental, emotional or spiritual by needing to be the "perfect" version of myself. I have room to grow. I make mistakes. I get upset over stupid things and find odd things funny. How will my daughter ever be comfortable in her own skin if I am not? How will she feel herself worthy if she doesn't learn how? It is a process, and a moment. Right now, where and who and how I am is worthy, but I have an awareness of where there I can grow. I have to speak with an open heart, an honest one too. I am a witch, a psychic, a writer, but I am a woman, a mother, a friend. At the moment I am so blessed. Yet I can see that my blessing come from hard work, from thinking clearly, from letting go of "drama" patterns, it makes it hard to watch people, friends, family, drawing misery into their lives. It makes me sad. I see them focus on the bad, focus on crappy people and crappy behaviour, and then they mimic it and feel victimized. I do not always have the words. Sometimes even when I do, I am not always sure I should voice them. Change is a journey. It can be painful. They do not always thank you for their pain. Still this is me, trying to type something profound while the dog eats her ass against me. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment