Friday 21 March 2014

Going round in circles.

The Gods and Fae really do bring everything I need. Even if I can not always see it. I was reluctant to embrace another student but now it looks like I might have two. What with the book, the Youtube stuff and everything it seems like a lot but it also is....perfect.

Last night I showed my potential students a circle for the first time. It was nothing short of beautiful. The power and beauty was moving. So much so that they missed the last bus home. Still there was plenty of cake. A little blessed wine too. TK just being there meant that we had a perfect elemental balance in the circle. 
Today I have had a post-magick fug (also from lack of sleep) but it has gone now. 
A circle is such a powerful symbol, it is moving but still. It surrounds. The wheel turns. Celebrating that with others and giving them the opportunity to grow, and for me to grow (teaching is never a one way street) I feel so blessed. Also G* has spoken about working in circle with me again. To "kick the rust off" ritual and spirit based work. As always he was late, he will turn up. In all time we worked Craft (on and off 12 years now) together we have taught each other so much. I haven't worked on the new book much this week but I know I just need to keep writing.
So the circle turns and we keep learning.
Bright Blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment