Saturday 8 March 2014

Dancing in The Rain

I have spent the last few days running here there and everywhere. It has been the best fun. I have been filming the video for my Kickstarter project. Every night I collapse into my bed like the dead but it is just so good! I missed everyone at home, but most especially my dog.I know she isn't the brightest mutt but she always keeps me company while I am writing. I have got a fair chunk of the NEXT book done this week too. I am also fielding phone calls from the hospital who want a piece of my kidney and I am really not sure I want them to take any. Major surgery?! I'm BUSY damn it! *scowls*
Still I had a lie in this morning (well I got up and build an altar, cleansed and prayed while mini witch and big hairy witch slept). They are so sweet when they are sleeping. I gave cuddles and coffee to wake them up (no evil bean for the mini witch).
So it was just me and my dog cuddled on the sofa. Bliss. Not for long though I will be headed back to see my good friends for moral support and Vimto during the editing process. I need to chill a bit today though, I can feel my heart is not happy. My sister is coming over this week. I feel more at peace with that than I have in a long time. Today is all about surrender and love. I can lean into the support of my magickal friends and family. Just to held in TK's arms for a while will make me feel amazing.

I trust the good I am given and spread the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment