Friday 28 March 2014

This is before the biopsy.

If none of this makes sense I am sorry and I am huge pain meds....So when this all went down and I was lying in a bed with 15 people yelling at each other, squeezing bags and bags of saline into me and all that. I had this moment where I was falling, and I thought...."Oh I'm dying." The same way you might say you had missed the bus {or three if you are David}. In fact what with the good drugs and all that it was only really when they doctor who did the biopsy the next day read my notes and glibblys quips, "I see you were in a bit of pain last night!" Up until that point while I had been in pain and so on but I was serene and the like. Now luckily for dr Smuch I was strapped to about 15 things and I know I throw like a girl. I still looked at my orange juice as a weapon to throw at his head. That moment was when I knew...oh I am not going to die then. I am not angry with him anymore, I did politely but firmly (in front of his boss) tell him he had been flippant and glib, and it was not okay for him to have been either. (he pouted like a toddler) Other than dr Smuch everyone was brilliant, even the cleaning and support staff. The two doctors who performed the angiogram were amazing (and very funny too). Thank you for all the love, light and blessings you have sent my way. I needed them and I probably still do. I am glad to be alive! Glad to be home! Glad to have friends like YOU!!! Glad I throw like a girl...okay so you know what I mean! Thank you for all the help, support and so on you gave TK. He has been wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment