Wednesday 19 March 2014

Dissolving.

So it has already (at 10.21 am) been a bit of a weird day. Now weird my bread and butter. Weird is my normal so for me to even notice well...I woke up the usual time and climbed over TK who barely moved. I did contemplate going back to bed but figured I could meditate on a large (and I do mean large) cup of tea. So in an effort to promote the book I had added or asked to join a lot of pagan group on my work facebook page. I know it was stupid. I know it isn't good for me, but there I did it anyway. So I ended up talking about Christianity, the Early Church, Judo-pagan origins of things well before I was even properly awake. Honestly those places turn me rather manic-depressive. I swing swinging from heart warming to homicidal and then depressed all in about three posts. Then there were the Michael Gove pin cushion/ poppets that made me laugh.I was cackling. (UK education minister/moron of EPIC proportions. I know I am likely to be all over the shop today. My much afeared kidney biopsy was cancelled at the last minute (bag backed and everything) yesterday. *shakes fist and incompetent people* So my whole week is kind of oddly empty, as I would still have been in hospital today. I have no desire to focus my mind today. I desire to dissolve into a myself, my moon bleed (Oh Goddess you have a sense of humor) and peaceful music. I will just become water. I danced a little swaying into that rhythm. The dog has been very good today, even if she does pollute my lovely lavender oil scent with dog fart. The mini witch has only just pried from her bed too.
Blessings xx 

1 comment: