Monday 13 April 2015

Meditation Monday

Meditation Monday

Most Sunday's I swim, which means I have to try and rouse everyone early (ish) and get organized and then swim before or around lunch time. Then we eat a light lunch, I might nap afterwards and then I teach, make things and if I can stay awake listen and chat on CJMars excellent pagan show The Blackthorn Path. Gayla and Mumsy B are really great.
Sunday for me if a day of doing which tends to mean that Monday, Moonday, I don't want to. Monday is cool and blue day. Monday wants me to dwell in that dreaming place. That quiet between space of meditation and breath.
It isn't a sad place, just quiet. Were I not to be in this place I would want to eat Monday sundae's and watch films or read fantasy books.
I have already done some deep meditation work this morning. Already whispered the song of harmony with the world and all in it.
I believe Monday is a day we should be gentle on ourselves and each other. We feel things more keenly. We are more sensitive and in some cases fragile. As some people grouch and snap, forgive them. Monday, Moonday has them in her sway. Some people are sleepy or not awake, forgive them too, the dreaming calls them.
Don't forget to forgive yourself too. 
Some amethyst might help, or if you really have to focus some fiery carnelian. Be soft and don't fight against it. Nap if you can, or just be aware of that thin layer of moon dust covering everyone's eyes. Making you yawn, making you want to dream.

If you get the chance sit and meditate with water and moonstone. Allow yourself to fall deeply into yourself and find what is hidden there. Monday is a day for treasure found deep, deeper, down inside your self. 
If you feel like crying, take some time and let the tears flow. The moon moves the salty depths far bigger than you. It's okay. It is not the end of the world. It's just Monday. Tomorrow will be different, brighter, sharper and with an edge. 

Until then, forgive, accept and let it flow.

Bright Blessings xxx  

If you like what I do and want to know more you can buy my book The Key Opening the Doorway to Magickal Practice here and buy and order bespoke witchy wares here at our glorious little shop  LucyDrake&Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment