Thursday 23 April 2015

Unwavering Faith

Unwavering Faith



We all have those moments, those doubts when our dream shimmers so close before us that it takes our breath away and while it brushes our cheek and is so alive, where we are seems impossible to where we want to be. We can not see how. 
All the fears, our own doubts and those voices rear their head. 
This is how we can not get off the ground, because we let go of what is lifting us. Where we end up is not as important as that this dream, this will lifts us from our fear with grace. Our dreams may shift, may become different as we move from where we are to where we can be. That is fine. That is good.
Some people's destinies are so powerful they shine so brightly that dazzles and yet they are often the ones who struggle most profoundly with doubt and negative attacks from others.
I passionately believe in choices and multiple variations of path and the ability to change ones direction; yet some people choose their path long before they were born. 
It is easy to get stuck in the HOW?
If you let go of the that and focus on the WHY, those moments of doubt vanish like mist in the morning.
Why must you do the thing that drives you?
Why?
Does it consume your mind and body? Does it give you unparalleled joy? If it does not come from that place of love, of hope and joyful expression you will find no peace when your dream is achieved.
If it is not your dream but the dreams and desires of others, or the lifestyle or mannerisms of others, it will be as ash in your mouth.
Not because I will it, but because the soulful expression of who you truly are is still hidden, wrapped in shame and despair deep within you.
THIS, this is why I write, this is why I teach because unlocking people's hearts, lives and minds to the possibilities of themselves is amazing.  It is my destiny to awaken the joy and passion in others to make manifest their higher purpose.
I am part of an awakening. An awakening of spirit to change the world, one book, one poem, one healing at a time.
I try not to laugh at scribes and researchers struggling to be healers, or healers pushing themselves at desk jobs and not understanding why the are failing. Or even those who mimic me. Swans can not be chickens. Doves are not donkeys. Yet time after time people slump back as though they have failed. In truth they are either doing it in a way that hurts them most, doves do not pull carts well, or failing to realise they do not have to do it at all.
Everyone fails for this at some point, yet women are especially prone to shelving their dreams, passions (we are not "supposed" to have any way) and desires. They live half lives, or hidden lives away from watchful eyes.  Pushing themselves into the strangest shapes and forms to be worthy. Supporting others while crying alone in the bath, in the garden, or silently at night.
Women who can be either "mother" or "lover". Whore or saint. Women who must be bloodless and passionless to be "spiritual" or "good".
Must not be too loud, too demanding, too insistent. Told to sacrifice for others and any desire for the higher self is decried as selfish.
No more.
The awakening is happening.
It is time to stop appearing happy and do things that make you happy. The world needs your passion. It deserves it. There will always be dishes to do, but they are not as important as your happiness. 

So Sisters of The Key, Brothers of The Key, ARISE, pick up your paint brushes, get messy, sing and dance loudly.

In your wake other's will follow.



Bright Blessings xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Lucy,
    I understand what you are saying here believe me I am living it. My husband will not get a job and I am trying to support my two children and us and help with his three children and go to school at the same time as clean house and tend teenagers. I feel like I am falling short everywhere I turn. In fact because of having to do everything my magick studies have fallen behind hard core. I need a teacher that can help me find myself again and get back on the path that made me happy because I am not happy at this stage in my life and I have not been for at least two almost three years. I need help. Do you have the time to help and teach me maybe? I am a hard worker I am just a little on the slow side because of everything going on everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try my book to start with, and join the Key groups for personal support. One of the reasons the Key works is because it takes 10 minutes a day to start with.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Key-Opening-Doorway-Magickal-practice/dp/1503288013

    ReplyDelete