Monday 6 April 2015

Moonlight, Star shine and Weddings!

Moonlight, Star shine and Weddings!

So my teacher (CW) and his wife (MB) came up to visit this weekend (for a long weekend) and it has been crazy but good.
We did a simple ritual on Friday evening and did a lot of healing for all of us (including witchling and TK). It was moving and beautiful.
I used quite a formal cleansing, and casting as well as call the Watchtowers as well as the elements themselves). I read the full Charge and TK read the full Charge of the God I have written for their handfasting. We drummed and sang, we chanted and span the room right round it was wonderful. Then up to Manchester Saturday to the pagan/alt/gamer shops. It was a lovely day and TK was a hero and he helped a girl who fainted while we were there!
I did a lot of cooking. I did a lot of eating! They brought the sun with them and the weather has been lovely (ie not shitting it down).
I got the green light about the handfasting I had written and I got a poke today about the other couple and I am busy (well not this second) writing theirs. It is slightly more fraught with folks I don't know as well.
I was surprised to be asked how much I charge...not ever having charged a damn thing!

I managed to not win a single card game we played all weekend, got a book I've wanted for a while (for 50p) found out I can knock out an amazing cornbread in around 25 minutes!
It was quite blissful!
I've eaten a little chocolate but it has been a cornbread/gumbo/pulled pork weekend for me!
I am looking forward to being in Hastings for May day!

No comments:

Post a Comment