Thursday 10 October 2013

Altars and high places.

Altars and high places.
I am ignoring the kitten today because he is fine except he wishes to uses me as a climbing frame/chew toy. He has eaten, peed and pooped and is just complaining in my general direction. So I turn up the peaceful music and only with slight guilt talk about altars.
In one way my whole home is an altar of sorts. It is a space that I set aside from the world out side and a space where I choose (for the most part) what I want within my temple walls.
Still I like altars. I have 3 of them. One for the time of year/sabbat workings. One for healing/other peoples needs and wants. One for myself where I keep things that are special to me.




Now my "work for other people" altar has spell work that I wish to be slightly longer term. I often put hope candles and such like and list maybe more than one person. I use crystals, rocks, candles, flowers, herbs, shells, pictures, tarot cards and other images.
Well my guilt seems to be getting the better of me, as the dog is now barking at the kittens pitiful cries.
Excuse me I seem to have a mauling with my name on it.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the altars! I plan on setting up more than one when I have more $$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Altars do not take money.They take time and love, which you have in abundance. :)

    ReplyDelete