Thursday 22 January 2015

A Spirit Healing or Asking for help.

Asking For Help or
Spirit Healing 


I have been reminded today that in all the hardships my body has gone through this past year I did not ask for help to heal myself, with the exception of just before my lumbar puncture. 
I am surrounded by guides and friends in spirit and not once did I ask. Yet today I was reminded by someone I have never meet to ask and I barely said the name of that winged friend and a warm tingling covered me and soaked through my body and being. I was healed as soon as I asked.
I am self sufficient to the point of bloody mindedness because as a child I had no-one but spirit*. 
I don't suppose it hurts that my BFF gave me some great healing crystals during our late Yule party yesterday. Shungite to be exact. I popped it into my water this morning to charge it before I used it to take my meds. I might even get a jug and put it with my Preseli blue stone.
TK and mini witch (who is getting nearly as tall as me) are not people persons. I like company and being around other like minded folks as well as outside connect to the Great Divine of earth and wild. Being ill makes both of those really difficult. I can't even train like I used to, but I am ALIVE and today I was healed because I asked.
I have been meditating a lot lately moving through the depths of self towards my core of love and radiant stillness. The past few days have been wonderful. I went on thrift store shopping spree for warm winter dresses (which I knew were going to be there). Four outfits later and £20 to good causes I found jam jars in bulk, unused for £3.50! The up to Macclesfield to see my Queen B. It was great until I got this feeling I was going to pass out and thought I should go home to do that. As we came in through the door, it was clear the dog had not moved from the sofa the whole time we were gone and that she had slept funny on her face. A new book had come but bed was calling and I barely read the first 23 pages before I was asleep, somewhere else... out cold.
I know now that it is time.
The book will be out soon and Queen B is doing some amazing art work for me. Another meeting next week to finalize the whole thing.
As I count my blessings, I must also remember to ask for the help that is so freely given to me.

Bright Blessings
*
Spirit is a whole realm, worlds and worlds of them. They move through this plane as well. Spirits sounds too small for all that some how. Spirits sounds like there are one or two instead of the thousands of people and places, life times lived in dreams and visions that only lasted an hour or a night here. (This answer was brough to you by my students who are always paying attention, even when I am not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment