Saturday 17 January 2015

Morning meditation

Morning Meditation

My morning has been quiet. Everyone including the dog are still asleep. I did try and wake everyone but not as persistantly as usual. I have had tea and breakfast and done my candle meditation, though my focus has been a bit rough today. From the sparrows in the gardening jumping in and out of my eyeline/edge of vision, to the smell of onion in the bin, or my stomach making noises from my cereal my longest patch was 15 minutes today of "pure" clariety. The rest of the hour was in dribs and drabs of focus.
StillI remind myself that it is the doing that matters and doing it poorly is still better than not bothering.
I have this feeling of unease today I can't shake. I have managed some fragmented peace but I have this sensation I am waiting for something.
I say a Gratitude Prayer and do a white light meditation. I see th light flowing over my spirit and body healing it and connecting it to the light. My guides old and new greet me and give me gifts.
I feel clearer now, my vision sharper. I allow the knots in my belly to soften and breathe deeply.

Bright Blessings xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment