Tuesday 13 January 2015

Adventures in "ghostbusting"

Adventures in "ghostbusting"


People get stuck for lots of reasons, mostly because of their issues, fears, guilt and so on. Sometimes because of their deaths. Dead people (as I say in the blog) are people after all. There is a big difference between soul and spirit, and there is a place between this side and the other. Understanding that your fear binds you and love releases you is important. Most spirit is guided through to the other side by guides. family members and the like.
Let me give you two examples (of the hundreds I have done in the last few years.)
I was at a party to do tarot readings and a lady in her 60's came into the conservatory I was working in. With her, clear a day was a man, young, in military uniform. I spoke to the lady and spoke about this man with her, clearly on "this side" of The Veil. It turned out he was her fiance who had died in a motorbike accident 43 years before and he refused to leave her side that whole time. We spoke calmly and quietly and said that he would still be able to watch over her from "the other side" and that it was time for him to be at peace. We were all crying joyfully and as he past the whole room lit up for a moment and we both heard the sound of a motorbike in the distance, and then silence on a sunny late summer day.
On a darker note I again went to a house to do a private reading but the house had the most awful vibe and I was struggling and asked my client about it. She burst into tears relieved that "it wasn't just in her head". She spoke about quite a vicious haunting and violent things happening to herself and to her young son. Well I came face to face with a nasty alcoholic, about 40 when he died, drunk and in his sleep. As far as he could tell he was still living his life and the living people were the "ghosts" in his house. I tried softly and nicely for a while. In end he he passed over, mostly because I wasn't scared of him and he found out he couldn't hurt me. Again as soon as he crossed into that door way of light all of the anger, resentment and nasty went with him and the whole house was calm and still. A beautiful peace and light came over the whole house.
Nasty ones are rare really, about three in a hundred. Most or just confused, or scared or frustrated. Talking to them, guiding them this side and the other helps the living and those of spirit.
I have dealt with quite violent spirits only to find out when I get there they just need to be spoken to softly, explained to they are dead and to take the hand of the "white lady" or "your mother" and they pass over gently like a sigh.
I travel in that between space. Seen the light, the wonder, the other worlds.
I am a medium and with a little thought and some effort I can call that light that makes a door. I don't often get paid to do what I do. Sometimes spirit seeks me out. Sometimes people seek me out to help spirit.If they have a purpose, a job to do here and don't hurt anyone I let them be. That is their choice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment