Sunday 25 January 2015

In The Veil

In The Veil


In my brief morning meditation today I felt something I have not felt for some time. My spirit self is taller than my physical self and people are often surprised when they realize how short I am. Since I put working with spirit on the back burner (for many reasons) that energy had become the size of me.
This morning I could feel myself again, not confined. Like a bird unfurling it's wings for the first time in a while. There is a almost physical pleasure to it.
My dreams and visions have grown increasingly vivid and intense. the light and the dark. Beings of light and beauty heal and nurture me, carrying me home; and two murderous human vile monsters capture, torture and kill "me" (I am seeing through someone else's eyes) and put my body on top of someone else's corpse.
I feel more myself than I have in a long time.
I am off to pray to the Goddess in the Water (aka swim) and look forward to the day I can swim every morning. Good things are going to happen I can feel it!

Bright Blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment