Wednesday 7 January 2015

Letting go

Letting go

Last night TK held circle and gave me some much needed healing. 2014 was a great year but I also suffered loss, after loss, after loss. In my desire to hold it together and help, teach, heal and write books I forgot to breath. To grieve. I allowed the living and dead to take from me.
I forgot to heal myself. That is why you marry someone who reminds you. Someone who sees all ugly and dark and tells you that it is only clouds on the mountain. 
So much to let go of. All blood and knives, mistakes and lies. Yet I am not just anyone of these things. I am something, someone else. Someone few people see. Even fewer name. I carry a flame.
Lightly.
What a waste, but is kindness a waste? 
Yet naked in the candle light cut by witchblade and moonlight, feeling bloody and numb I come back to myself. In the light of the ancient Ones I take back what is mine. 
All my measure and I name my blade in the dark.
The dragon in my belly whisper's of revenge. Yet I know it is folly. I can only pity those who have betrayed me, not because of my actions against them, but because I am watched over.
I am guarded in spirit. How many have I crossed over? How many a year? How many have I healed?
In The Veil where I am so bright.
Pity.
Pit them for their blindness, cruelty and lies for those will always, always be found out.
Then to wash in salt and water. Then to cleanse in breath. Then to dream of those whom protect me. Those who heal my body with silver sigils dance through my body. 
Even in my dreams I was singing and giving voice to others. The same line repeating and repeating...

Oh say can see...
Oh say can you see...
Oh say can you see...

Bright Blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment