Tuesday 27 January 2015

Spell and Hexs and Curses OH MY!

Spells, Hexes and Curses


Now lets gets some things straight shall we. Firstly I never ask permission to do a spell on someone else. I do however have to balance the books about whether it would be worth the effort. I mean why heal someone who won't quit smoking, while drowning in their own bodily fluids?
If you have the power to heal you have the power to harm. I have seen a great many healers just throw light and power at a situation that really required common sense and a stern word.

A hex, by the way, is a visual spell. A carving or drawing that is usually done for protection. 


I am a kind giving person. Those around me bask in this warm glow of my affection.
Those who piss me of on a personal level, bring nothing but drama, shit stir, lie to me (just because I haven't called you out doesn't mean I am stupid, it means I am waiting) and so on: all care, compassion and kindness gets turned off. That energy pipe line gets cut off, often permanently.
My "mother" used to say "be sure your sins, will, find, you, OUT." In that weird scary way, but she is right about that. Bodies don't stay buried. Lies get uncovered. Eventually it all comes out.
I don't often carry much malice beyond that if it is about me. On personal grounds I have done maybe three curses.
The rest are reserved for those that hurt my family (blood and otherwise) and for those that hurt children or animals.
Now I get accused of doing curses a lot more than I ever do them. Sometimes this is amusing. Sometimes it pisses me off. I have to care to curse. I also have to watch the threads and and ask: will me doing anything be worse than the consequences they will bring on themselves?
Most people do dumb shit. I mean really dumb shit and when you sow misery, water with tears, you only gather bones. Trust me, I don't often have to bother (unless time sensitive). Know if you make promises (especially magickal one) and don't keep them, bring the fucking drama all the time, play people off against each other, hurt more than you heal, it will go to shit and that has...ZERO to do with me.
Yet those adolescent souls can not shoulder the responsibility for their own thoughts let alone the awful things they think, do and say; like to blame someone. I make a good villain apparently. 
If I did all the curses I was accused of I'd never get anything DONE!
How can I say this politely?
I don't care.
You are not important to me. 
Especially if I have never met you. 
You are an ex-, and ex-friend, ex- acquaintance, and ex-lover: you are my past. I have little to no interest in you. If you screwed up badly (and often) enough for me to cut ties, then assume until you wake up one morning and decide that being a dick isn't something you want to do all your life, I won't have any interest. 
Life is short and I have no inclination to carry your sorry asses around with me by giving you ANYTHING from me. If you get dropped from "friend" to "someone I know" this is the time out zone where I am either having to be polite for some reason, or keep and eye on you in case you do something that hurts other people.
Yes, you, person who was my friend but treats his sick wife like utter crap. Yes you, person I may have to work with in the future. Yes you, who I have to be polite to for my husbands sake. One day, that polite will run out and then, you are outta here!
Bright Blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment