Saturday 21 March 2015

Busy Busy Bee

Busy!
 


I am currently working not one but two books, as well as marketing The Key, (buy it, it is really good) and trying to keep up with my feasting and practice!
I have been planning this loaf for a while and it has a LOT in it (13 eggs for a start).
Now I do everything by hand. So it is really hard work. My biggest bowl was almost over flowing with this yellow (it was really bright) fruity goop. I even baked a separate little pot for my house fey, as an offering. Mr Brown's came out perfectly, of course! I called it my pagan equinox bread and I research breads like hot cross buns, paska (it even has a splash of run on the dried fruit) kozunak (it has a layer of sugared almonds that looked like eggs) and passa brood (it has marzipan chunks)  and kulich (saffron and cardamon), as well as bara brith.



It is a big bread!It is tasty too. We ate chicken and salad with dips as a ritual feast and then had the bread. At first I thought it was underdone, but it was just the molten marzipan!
I have so much to be grateful for.
So much joy and good in my life.
Yes it does appear my ex-student has gone crazy stalker weird on me (another one??? that makes 4 stalkers Lucy, you are not Maddona). Yet the more successful I become the more cray cray will want a piece of me.
I have a friend (also a writer) who says "If you have enemies you are doing something right."
I have tried my best to focus on myself and my work. On having fun with my beautiful family and friends. If imitators and weirdo leave a bad taste in my mouth I have some new Ayurvedic toothpaste that can get rid of anything! I am even beginning to like it. Okay that is a stretch, the minty clove grout (it really looks like you could tile a bathroom with it) works amazingly and I can live with it.
I am just happy enjoying the sunshine. After all no-one can do what I do, how I do it. Even the weird stuff.
Okay especially the weird stuff.

This is just a regular, store bought bird food ball. (I had seed I scattered on the grass but they just grew too). I though maybe it was the ground...nope. Just me!

Bright Blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment