Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Growing light.

The Growing Light.



What is light but that which extinguishes darkness, in a instant. For light like love moves time, stills it, bends it, creating a moment. There is peaceful darkness. Stillness of soft night and dreams but ignorance, cruelty, malice of thought, and word and deed that spreads like a disease is also called "dark". This toxicity has it's roots, it's spore blown on the wind and can grow if unchecked. It is in our own hearts we must fill with light. In our own words and deeds. For doing what is right may be as fleeting as the beam breaking through cloud, just it touch always felt.

I have spent a time in rituals, and prayer with a host of fey and spirit these last few days. Channeling light and power into my life and work (with the help of others).
It has been uplifting, healing and inspiring. It has been wonderful to connect to new people magickally and to reconnect to those from the past.
I am so clear on my path. So deep in my knowledge of where I am to go, yet not fixed on what may or may not happen.
I had a lot of fun today doing affirmations and spell work with TK and Mini-witch (she is now almost as tall as me). We also made a video for TK channel (it won't be up just yet it needs editing and music and so on).
 Gratitude
My cup of life runs over
Goddess I thank you.
I am so blessed
I have the things I want
I want the things I have.
Thank you
Happiness is reverence
To the abundance of your love.
Thank you.
I have so much more to learn
And so many teachers
Thank you.
Though my life has not always been easy
You have shown me the way.
Thank you.
Blessed be.

Copyright 2014

Bright Blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment