Friday 13 March 2015

Please hear this Blog with a slight Welsh tint.

Please hear this Blog with a slight Welsh tint.
It is important to understand two things when you read this blog. One it is a sarcastic, and also you need to hear it with a slight south Welsh lilt. (This only happens when I am peeved or drunk, my "mother" was from Bleanau after all).

Don't I love you? Do I give you lovely things like videos and blogs? Don't I work hard? Well I have worked my arse off this week, I mean proper worked my arse off, and what I have to show for it? Nothing you ungrateful buggers!
I have done radio interviews (alright they were a lot of fun) I have made video's (I know TK did all the hard work of editing and waiting FOREVER for it to compress and then upload) but you know how hard talking is for me! I mean. Shh you!
My book turned up all shiny and great and ready for me to sign and post to you. Have you ordered one? No you lazy 'orse!
I mean it has fablas reviews by everyone who has read it, even other writers like Kevin!

I mean who wouldn't want this book I made for you? I left spaces so you can make notes (we all know some of you are terrible at journaling) and added pictures so you can help visualize what's what. I made meditation as easy as anyone can without doing it for you, and like wiping your arse I'm leaving that for you!
I know it asks you tough questions, one without easy answers in and can be challenging (find me another way to really grow and I'll let you off), but all the best teachers do.
All those lovely places to explore inside you Mind, and Body and Spirit, just waiting to for you to find your own magick!
But No. You clearly need to pick your teeth, or buy another crystal (because they clearly fix everything). 5 star reviews and your just sittin' there?
Go on. I can't even look at you.
I'm not angry. No just disappointed. I mean how could you? After working my poor finger's to the blutty bone. No no. Don't put yourself out or anything.
Don't you dare do me any favours.
I'll be just fine thank you ta very much.

I'm sure your arm fell off, or your internet was down or something. I mean it's only on blutty Amazon!
What about if we aren't in the UK, well it's on their BLUTTY Amazon too! Look 5 star reviews!

Well you take care for now, and put your blutty coat on it's bitter out there.


Okay.
Back to me now.


Bright Blessings xxx
(More blogs of the usual nature next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment